Rachael consults with music artists, theatre companies, directors, writers during rehearsals and outside as a movement director. She is brought in to stage plays, create movement sequences and collaborate with these artists on devising and narrating their stories.
- Cover My Tracks by Charlie Fink & David Greig at The Old Vic. Director Max Webster. Role: Movement Director
- Exceptional Mercy, by Rebecca Crookshank at The Old Vic ( Rehearsed staged reading). Director Jesse Jones. Role: Movement director
- Pagans, by Joe White at The Old Vic (Rehearsed staged reading). Director Chelsea Walker. Role: Movement director
- Hy Brasil, by John O’Donovan at The Old Vic (Rehearsed staged reading). Director Lekan Lawal. Role: Movement director
- Trying to Find Me (staged reading) by Ann Akin at Talawa Studios. Director Roy Alexander. Role: Movement Director
- Black Out by Davy Anderson at Platform for National Theatre Connections. Directed by Ibrahim Shote
- Les Blancs at The National Theatre by Lorraine Hansberry. Director Yael Farber. Role : work-shopping with and assisting the Movement Director Imogen Knight.
- Page One Theatre Stories from my unmade bed(Hammersmith Lyric, Imagine Watford, Lattitude Festival, Greenwhich Docklands Festival)
- Zawe Ashton (BBC & Asylum Features) The Place we go to hide (Film)
- Emma Dennis-Edwards (Stones Crabs Theatre Company) Nightingale and Chase(The Albany
- Zawe Ashton (BBC & Asylum Features) Happy Toys (Film)